Poly gel Kit Acrylic Poly Gel Set Extend Fast UV Builder 30ml
- All in one poly extension gel kit, acrygel
- Both for beginners and professionals
- Long lasting, Quick building and easy to use, nail extension gel cure fast via LED light, taking only 60-90s.
- Poly gel are made from natural resin, skin-friendly, No harsh ingredients or adhesives that lead to damaged nails.
- Stop using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
How long do poly gel nails last?
With the proper care and application, a PolyGel manicure can last up to three weeks or about 21 days.
Is poly gel bad for your nails?
Acrygel is a healthier, safer alternative to achieving long nails. PolyGel extensions are a gel and acrylic hybrid. They offer the same lengthening abilities as acrylics, but with some added benefits: Non-Toxic & Almost Odorless
Do PolyGel nails break easily?
Please never use too much liquid, or apply them too thick, when the layer is super thick LED-light can not go through the gel, and it will stay soft in the middle. Such a nail can easily break. If you want to make long nails with a white free edge split the process into 2-3 steps.
I am a beginner, can I do it by myself?
Yes, It's easy to learn. We're all gonna become professional nail techs by the time, just take a try.
How do I apply Polygel nails?
After applying the Base Coat and curing the nail, take the dual form and apply it at a 45-degree angle at the cuticle and press